If you need guidance with everything involved in planning your wedding, then this is definitely the package that’s designed for you. The full wedding planning service assists you throughout, so you can take complete advantage of help from your planner, using all their knowledge and experience and receiving 100% attention on all wedding matters.
You can achieve your perfect day by blending your distinct and personal touches with our knowledge and many years of experience. When organises your wedding, you can create your dream wedding down to the tiniest detail and we will be on hand for you from beginning to end.
This bespoke service is fully tailored to your requirements. Whether you have only a few months to plan your wedding, or more than a year, full wedding planning takes the pressure off you so you can relax, knowing that we are taking care of everything.
Here are some of the services included with the full wedding planning package:
- Search for the perfect venue
- Mood board for wedding theme and decor design
- Assistance with readings, rehearsals and music
- Co-ordination of the guest list, including tracking RSVP’s
- Producing a timeline
- Managing the budget
- Regular communication with you either face-to-face, or by Skype, phone, and email
- Supplier recommendations
- Handling of all supplier correspondence (including appointment setting, and on-the-day logistics)
- Review, negotiation and handling of supplier contracts
- Wedding set up and up to 10 hours of on-the-day coordination
- Arranging hair and beauty trials
- Arranging a menu tasting
And if there is something we haven’t thought of, just ask!
This is a fully comprehensive wedding service and my fee is charged at 15% of the overall wedding budget subject to a minimum budget of £25,000. Typically I would be spending between 250-300 hours coordinating your wedding. Please note: there is no VAT to be added to this amount.
To allow us to provide the level of service you would expect, we take on a limited number of full wedding planning services per year. To ensure availability for your wedding, don’t delay – contact Victoria face-to-face, or by Skype, phone, or email, or forward your details and we will call you at the earliest convenience.
Victoria is waiting to hear from you and looking forward to meeting you!
To check availability and to book an appointment:
Telephone: 01736 799853 Mobile: 07855 558954