On your wedding day you will want to be able to relax and enjoy yourself as much as you can. That may be difficult or even impossible if you are also trying to coordinate everything that takes place on the day and worrying whether everything will go according to plan.
The on-day coordination service allows you to avoid that stress and means you can focus totally on yourself, your partner and your guests. Having a professional to look after suppliers and manage the logistics, discreetly handling any issues and ensuring your day runs to schedule is especially important if your chosen venue is a marquee, tepee or other venue where there is no on-site event manager. Even if your chosen venue has an events manager, you may prefer to have your own specialist wedding coordinator on hand for the day.
Here are some of the services included within the on-day coordination:
- An initial consultation with you
- Visit to the venue one month before your wedding day
- The schedule for your wedding day
- Victoria Williams’ on-day management for up to 10 hours
- Toast mastering and announcements by Victoria Williams
- Review of all suppliers and monitoring of progress
- On-day support including handling of monies for supplier balances
- Supervising the venue and suppliers on the day
- SOS wedding kit for resolving the majority of on-day situations
- Tidy up of the bridal suite, if at the venue
- Ensuring all details such as hire equipment, table plans, music and entertainment, lighting and so on are as you had wished for
- Supervising key elements such as speeches, cake cutting and the first dance
Price from £995
Contact Victoria now to discuss your requirements, obtain an estimate and to arrange the on-day coordination service.
Telephone: 01736 799853 Mobile: 07855 558954